Seaworld Gold Coast Tickets
Sea World is a marine mammal park, oceanarium & theme park located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It includes rides, animal exhibits and other attractions, and promotes conservation through education and also through the rescue & rehabilitation of sick, injured or orphaned wildlife. The park is commercially linked to Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast as part of the theme park division of Village Roadshow.
Rides and Attractions
- Beach Break Bay is a themed zone featuring several rides specifically designed for children. The area was originally themed to Cartoon Network when it opened in 1999 before being re-themed to Sesame Street in 2007. In late 2011, it was re-themed to have the generic theme of Beach Break Bay. The area features 6 attractions including the Carousel and Beach Ball Bounce.
- Castaway Bay opened in September 2010. It is contains a new children’s area featuring Sky Fortress (a climbing structure), Sky Climb (a set of high ropes) and Battle Boats (formerly Battle Sails, an interactive water battle). It is located at the northern half of the Water Park.
- Jet Rescue is Sea World’s latest roller coaster. The ride is themed around the journey of a Sea World Rescue Team on a mission to save marine life. Riders board a jet ski and race at speeds of up to 70 kilometres per hour (43 mph) around a highly twisted and banked track.
- Sea World Monorail System was the first mono rail system in Australia. It allows guests to travel between three stations throughout the park.
- Storm Coaster is a Mack Rides Water Coaster. The ride is soft opened on 2 December 2013 as a replacement for the Bermuda Triangle which closed in 2010.
- Viking’s Revenge Flume Ride is a water flume ride. Opened in 1979, this ride was built by Sea World and was Australia’s first theme park ride.
Wyuna guests can simply book their Seaworld Gold Coast Tickets with Michael & Denice at Reception, we make it easy for you!